Make a difference in the public sector.
If you are interested in launching or moving up in a career in federal, state and local agencies or in health, human service and nonprofit organizations, you'll find graduate degree programs in the College of Public Affairs to meet your needs.
Learn more about our graduate degree programs:
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Criminal Justice
- Cyber Forensics (M.S.) formerly Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Administration (M.S.) formerly Health Systems Management
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Negotiations and Conflict Management
Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
offered jointly by the College of Public Affairs and Merrick School of Business
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Dual J.D./M.P.A.
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
Or learn about our certificate programs.