At UB, we focus on Knowledge That Works: translating what you learn in the classroom to the skills that will serve you well in the workplace.
Whether you've transferred to the University or are starting your college career here, you'll gain the 21st-century education necessary for a 21st-century career.
Learn more about our undergraduate majors:
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Forensic Studies (B.S.)
- Government and Public Policy (B.A.)
- Health Systems Management (B.S.)
- Human Services Administration (B.A.)
- International Studies (B.A.)
- Nonprofit Management and Community Leadership (B.A.)
And our transfer-only, upper-division certificates: