Forensic Studies Admission Requirements
- a 2.75 cross-institutional cumulative grade point average
- completion of COSC 100: Introduction to Computer Technologies or an equivalent transferable course (a general education requirement)
- a criminal background check
- a urinalysis.
The forensic science concentration also requires:
- satisfactory completion (with a GPA of 2.5 or better and no grade lower than C) of at least five of these prerequisite science courses:
- Biology I
- Chemistry I and II
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- Physics I and II.
- fall semester: June1
- spring semester: Nov. 1.
Preference is given to students who have completed all seven science courses with the specified standards. If you are admitted without having met all science prerequisites, you will have to complete the requirements following admission, and the time required to complete the degree may be extended by at least one semester.
See more information about how to apply to UB.