Equip yourself to lead in the global community.
A decade into the 21st century, everything we do—socially, economically and politically—has global implications. Prepare yourself to work in any field by understanding how daily events in the world over shape how we live and work in the United States and even in Baltimore. In turn, America has powerful impacts on the politics, economies and cultures of other countries.
As global systems evolve, thinking and operating on an international level become increasingly important. Combining courses from the social sciences, history, philosophy and business, this Bachelor of Arts program equips you to lead in the global community.
With this integrated, interdisciplinary degree, you’ll:
be prepared to analyze global conditions and work creatively in such fields as:
- international business
- local, state and national government
- nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- foreign service
- international organizations
- international and comparative research organizations
- and more.
- gain a greater understanding of other nations; other populaces; other political, cultural and economic entities—all to equip yourself to lead in the global community
- explore theoretical approaches to international relations, global history, cross-national politics, international organizations, and law and international ethics from a variety of perspectives.