The Office of Diversity and International Services fosters a sense of belonging for all students and the larger University of Baltimore community by providing local and global programming and support with more than 40 activities (virtual and in-person) each semester.
Through our programming, we are celebrating our heritage and identity at the University, as we move a step forward in equipping our fearless students with the holistic and global leadership skills they need to create equitable cultural and social spaces.
You also can join one of our student community spaces, including:
- Latina/o/e/X Student Community Space
- Muslim Student Community Space
- Black Student Community Space
- Jewish Student Community Space
- LGBTQIA+ Student Community Space
- International Student Community Space
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Student Community Forum
If you would like to participate, or facilitate a Safe Space, Brave Space, or Inclusive and Equitable Student Community Space, please contact our office at email@example.com.
The Office of Diversity and International Services creates programming on religion and spiritualism, LGBTQIA+, the underrepresented student community, leadership and more. We celebrate awareness every month through heritage event planning and site visits. Some of our celebrations include:
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Coming Out Day
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Native American/American Indian Heritage Month
- African American/Black History Month
- Women's History Month
- Asian Pacific Heritage Month
- Jewish American Heritage Month
- Pride Month
For a full schedule of events, you can email us. You can also get notifications and RSVP for new events through UBalt's Campus Groups, and engage with us on social media: