Certificate in Digital Communication Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- fall semester admission: July 1
- spring semester admission: Dec. 1
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae. Submit your resume/CV directly to email@example.com.
- Portfolio (if applicable). Submit an appropriate design portfolio that demonstrates your skill and knowledge. Include a copy of your statement of personal interest (step 1) with your portfolio, and make sure it's labeled to indicate you're applying to the Certificate in Digital Communication program. *Email your electronic portfolio or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All admission materials can be sent by email to email@example.com.
For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.837.6565.