We are evolving. So are our messages and the technology we use to create them.
As a communication professional, you need a strategy to navigate this ongoing era of rapid change and to construct effective messages that are appropriate to your chosen medium and to your audiences. You need to keep your skills and your knowledge of the spectrum of 21st-century communication tools current to enhance your flexibility and your marketability.
Who are the students in our program?
This 12-credit post-baccalaureate certificate program has been developed specifically for you, the digital communication manager. You may be a:
- creative director
- management professional
- Web programmer
- project manager
- public relations expert
- graphic designer
- or a communication manager of any type who has to remain on top of current trends in the field.
How the program works:
- As a working professional, you'll have the opportunity to augment your skills and widen your knowledge base, allowing you to negotiate the continuing transition to making full use of digital media.
- You'll be immersed in a brief, concentrated course of study that will enhance your understanding of:
- digital advertising and marketing, including writing strategies and the rhetoric of graphic design for an electronic environment
- digital platform options
- social media usage
- interaction and media planning
- integrated digital communication strategies.
- Best of all, you can design this certificate to fit your needs: You can choose three of the four necessary courses with the help of an adviser, allowing you to study the aspects of digital communication that are most relevant to you and your career.
Classes are offered evenings and weekends.For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.6565.
Gainful employment information for the Graduate Certificate in Digital Communication is provided to help you make an informed decision about this certificate program related to time and resources required to complete the program and possible employment outcomes.