Legal Studies Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
Applicants who do not meet all of these qualifications may, with the approval of the program's admission committee, be accepted if there is space available. Additional criteria may apply; see the UBalt Graduate Catalog for further information.
- fall 2021 semester admission: rolling
- spring 2022 semester admission: Dec. 1
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application. This statement should indicate why the program would be a good fit for you and why you would be a good fit for the program.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
Send all materials by email to email@example.com or by mail to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.837.6565.