M.A. in Integrated Design Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university or a 2.8 GPA and a portfolio indicating high potential
- potential for success in the program documented by a portfolio and evidenced by either a strong undergraduate background in professional writing, graphic design or digital media or substantial professional experience
Applicants who do not meet all of these qualifications may, with the approval of the program's admission committee, be accepted if there is space available. Additional criteria may apply; see the UBalt Graduate Catalog for further information.
- fall semester admission: rolling admission with priority deadline of July 15
- spring semester admission: Dec. 1
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae. Submit your resume/CV directly to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment .
Portfolio of Work: A portfolio of writing and/or design work is required from all applicants. This portfolio may consist of professional and/or student design work and/or writing samples. Please put all samples into one PDF to submit with your application. If you do not have design work to show, please submit at least two writing samples for review. Please submit a single PDF portfolio document directly to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
All admission materials can be sent by email to email@example.com OR by mail to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.837.6565.