Interaction Design and Information Architecture Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- fall semester admission: June 15
- spring semester admission: Nov. 15
*Applications received after the deadline dates will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.837.6565.
senior admission counselor
email: email@example.com | 410.837.4719
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Letters of recommendation. Have two letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf by professors or employers; they should be electronically sent to email@example.com or sent by mail in a sealed envelope with a signature across the sealed portion to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae. Submit your resume/CV electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all materials by email to email@example.com or by mail to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.