M.F.A. in Integrated Design Admission Requirements
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university
- a 3.25 GPA in any M.F.A.-required course already completed at UBalt, if applicable.
- fall semester: rolling admission with priority deadline of March 15
- spring semester: rolling admission with priority deadline of Nov. 15
*Applications received after the deadline date will be considered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Contact Us:For more information about graduate admission, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.837.6565.
senior admission counselor
email: email@example.com | 410.837.4719
- Online application. Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. (To pay in-state tuition, you must submit the Maryland In-State Residency form). You can submit your Statement of Personal Interest electronically as part of the online application.
- Official transcript(s). Request that an official transcript of all prior college or university work (including graduate courses, if applicable) be sent directly from each institution attended; electronic transcripts are encouraged.
- Letters of recommendation. Have two professors or employers submit letters of recommendation on your behalf; these should be sent in sealed envelopes with signatures across the sealed portion.
A portfolio of writing and/or design work is required from all applicants. This portfolio may consist of professional and/or student design work and/or writing samples. Please put all samples into one PDF to submit with your application, then send your portfolio document directly to both
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Send all materials, unless otherwise noted, to the University of Baltimore Office of Graduate Admission, by mail to 1420 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201, OR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.