Coordinating your life and planning your courses is often a stressful task. Let us help.
College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center
Academic Center, Room 209
1420 N. Charles St.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- BY APPOINTMENT
For advising questions, contact:
, associate dean
The academic advising team can assist you with:
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major, contact the Office of Freshman Advising.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your program adviser:
Advising Center Staff
Ronald Castanzo, AC 249J
Michael Jones, AC 209E
Antoinette Martsoukos, AC 209F
Latonya Wallace, AC 209
Undergraduate Program Advisers:
- Applied Information Technology (B.S.) - Martsoukos
- Computer Programming (CERT) - Giovanni Vincenti (program director)
- Cybersecurity (CERT) - Giovanni Vincenti (program director)
- Digital Communication (B.A.) - Jones, Martsoukos
- English (B.A.) - Martsoukos
- Environmental Sustainability (B.A.) - Jones
- History (B.A.) - Martsoukos
- Integrated Arts (B.A.) - Martsoukos
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.) - Martsoukos, Jones
- Philosophy, Law, and Ethics (B.A.) - Martsoukos
- Psychology (B.A.) - Jones
- Simulation and Game Design (B.S.) - Martsoukos
- Applied Psychology (M.S.)
- Creative Writing & Publishing Arts (M.F.A.)
- Digital Communication (CERT)
- Digital Media Production (CERT)
- Global Industrial and Organizational Psychology (CERT)
- Information and Interaction Design (D.S.)
- Integrated Design (M.A.)
- Integrated Design (M.F.A.)
- Interaction Design and Information Architecture (M.S.)
- Legal Studies (M.A.)
- Library Technologies (CERT)
- Professional Counseling Studies (CERT)
- User Experience (UX) Design (CERT)