Certificate in Cybersecurity Requirements
- These requirements apply to students entering this program in fall 2020 and thereafter. Students who enrolled earlier should consult the catalog in effect at the time they enrolled.
- Click each course below to read the course description.
This 12-credit program requires:
Required Courses (6 credits)
- AITC 310 Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- AITC 332 Fundamentals of Computer Security
Elective Courses (6 credits)
Choose two of the following:
- AITC 432 Information Assurance
- AITC 433 Network Security
- AITC 434 Web and Database Security
- AITC 435 Digital Forensics for Information Technology
- AITC 499 Independent Study