Coordinating your life and planning your courses is often a stressful task. We can help.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- BY APPOINTMENT
College of Public Affairs
Office of the Dean
Liberal Arts and Policy Building
10 W. Preston St.
For general advising questions or if you are unsure about whom to contact regarding advising, contact Megan Manley (410.837.5128), assistant dean for enrollment management and student success in the College of Public Affairs.
Academic advisers, academic program coordinators and program directors are available to help you with:
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major, contact First-Year and Sophomore Success.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your adviser:
Nikita Anderson, LAP 125
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Administration (M.S.)
- Health Management (B.S.)
- Health Systems Management (CERT)
- Human Services Administration (B.A.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
Policy, Politics and International Affairs (B.A.)
Latrina Bowman, LAP 115
- Crime Scene Investigation (CERT)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Forensic Document Analysis (CERT)
- Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations (M.S.)
- Forensic Studies (B.S.)
Tylis Cooper, LAP 116
- Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
Prof. Heather Pfeifer, LAP 514