Coordinating your life and planning your courses is often a stressful task. We can help.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- BY APPOINTMENT
College of Public Affairs
Office of the Dean
Liberal Arts & Policy Building
10 W. Preston St.
For general advising questions or if you are unsure about whom to contact regarding advising, contact Megan Manley (410.837.5128), assistant dean for enrollment management and student success in the College of Public Affairs.
Academic advisers, academic program coordinators and program directors are available to help you with:
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major, contact the Office of Freshman Advising.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your adviser:
Nikita Anderson, LAP 125
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Government and Public Policy (B.S.)
- International Studies (B.A.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
Latrina Bowman, LAP 115
- Crime Scene Investigation (CERT)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Forensic Document Analysis (CERT)
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Forensic Studies (B.S.)
- Justice Leadership and Management (M.P.S.)
- Nonprofit Management and Community Leadership (B.A.)
Tylis Cooper, LAP 116
- Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
Theresa Mina, LAP 114
- Health Systems Management (B.S.)
- Health Systems Management (CERT)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (B.A.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
Prof. Heather Pfeifer, LAP 514