Stay connected. Spread the word.
Connect with us on social media.
There are so many great things that the UBalt community does every day.
The Office of Government and Public Affairs is working hard to tell your stories, but we depend on you to bring the best to light.
We’d love to hear what you, or someone you know, has been up to. We’re looking for news that relates to these themes:
- University of Baltimore—for Baltimore
- Knowledge That Works (student stories, career success, etc.)
- regional, national, global impact
- major media placements
Information you share with us will be considered for UBalt communications, including publications, social media posts and the UBalt website, but we cannot guarantee your news will receive coverage. Remember that it’s important to alert us as early as possible to ensure we can tell your story in a timely manner.
Staff and Faculty*
- Promote your upcoming event in the UBalt calendar.
- Submit an announcement to run in our daily newsletter, UB Today. Get started by clicking the Daily Digest icon in the Tools section of MyUB.
*Note: This form is not related to the accomplishment report issued by the Office of the Provost.
You can always email the Office of Government and Public Affairs at OGPA@ubalt.edu with any questions.