Critical Dates Fall 2017
- tuition due: August 27
- last day to drop and receive 100 percent refund of tuition and fees: August 27
- late registration: August 28 - September 5
- tuition due: August 20
- last day to drop and receive 100 percent refund of tuition and fees: August 20
- late registration; add/drop continues: August 21 - 28
You can find additional information about important dates in the academic calendar.
Information about our Late Payment Policy.
Want to know more about refunds? Reference our Refund and Reduction Calendar.
You're here to invest in your future.
We're here to help.
The Office of the Bursar helps students with:
- tuition and fees (including those from prior semesters)
- paying your bill
- tuition refunds and reductions
- requesting financial aid/loan refund checks
- military TA, waivers and third-party billing
- 1098-T tax information
- exceptions to the refund calendar (appeals)
You can buy at the Office of the Bursar:
- a duplicate Bee Card: $20
- monthly MTA passes: $52.90. (students must be attending the current semester and have a valid Bee Card at time of purchase)
Want to visit us after hours? Leave information for us in the drop box between our office and the Office of the University Registrar. The box is checked each morning.