You're here to invest in your future.
We're here to help.
The Office of the Bursar helps students with:
- tuition and fees (including those from prior semesters)
- paying your bill
- tuition refunds and reductions
- requesting financial aid/loan refund checks
- military TA, waivers and third-party billing
- 1098-T tax information
- exceptions to the refund calendar (appeals)
You can buy at the Office of the Bursar:
- a duplicate Bee Card: $20
- monthly MTA passes: $52.90. (students must be attending the current semester and have a valid Bee Card at time of purchase)
Want to visit us after hours? Leave information for us in the drop box between our office and the Office of the University Registrar. The box is checked each morning.
- Tuition Due Date: January 27
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: January 27
- Late Registration: January 28 - February 3
School of Law
- Tuition Due Date: January 6
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: January 6
- Late registration; add/drop continues: January 7 - 14
You can find additional information about important dates in the academic calendar.
Information about our Late Payment Policy.
Want to know more about refunds? Reference our Refund and Reduction Calendar.