You're here to invest in your future.
We're here to help.
The Office of the Bursar helps students with:
- tuition and fees (including those from prior semesters)
- paying your bill
- student refunds
- tuition refund deadlines
- requesting financial aid/loan refund checks
- military TA, waivers and third-party billing
- 1098-T tax information
- exceptions to the refund calendar (appeals)
Want to visit us after hours? Leave information for us in the drop box between our office and the Office of the University Registrar. The box is checked each morning.
- Tuition Due Date: April 25 (registrations after this date have 7 calendar days to meet financial clearance)
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: June 6
- Late Registration: June 7-13 (Law School June 6-9)
- Tuition Due Date: July 20 (Law School, July 13)(registrations after this date have 7 calendar days to meet financial clearance)
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: August 28 (Law August 22)
- Late Registration: August 29 - September 6 (Law School August 22 - August 29 )
You can find additional information about important dates in the academic calendar.
Information about our Late Payment Policy.
Want to know more about refunds? Reference our Student Refunds page.