The Office of Student Support is currently offering hybrid services. Please note that while operating in a hybrid manner the office will still be able to offer almost the full range of services. For immediate assistance, please contact us via email at: StudentSupport@ubalt.edu. Use the link in the left navigation menu to access the Universities Covid-19 Response and Planning webpage.
We care about you!
Room 111 & 112
9 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Follow Student Support on
Meet our Team
The Office of Student Support (OSS) is committed to providing a holistic educational experience for all students. The office assists UBalt students to develop high standards of conduct, cultivate meaningful relationships, build resiliency, obtain equity through accessibility, and practice advocacy. Through collaborations with campus and community partners the OSS supports students as they navigate the university experience.
To learn more about our services, please explore our different pages as well as visiting, liking and following our office on our different social media channels.
The Office of Student Support is proud to participate and have membership in the following professional organizations that assist our staff in providing the best possible support and advocacy to our community.
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- Association for Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA)
- Association for Title IX Administrators (ATIXA)
- Collegetown Case Managers Community of Practice
- Greater Baltimore Regional Integrated Crisis System- Community Engagement Committee (GBRICS)
- Healing City Baltimore
- Higher Education Case Manager Association (HECMA)
- International Alliance for Care and Threat Teams (InterACTT)
- Maryland Association on Higher Education and Disability (MD AHEAD)
- Maryland Behavioral Intervention Team Affinity Group (MD BIT Affinity)
- Maryland Counseling Association
- Mentor: The National Mentoring Partnership (MENTOR)
- National Association for Behavioral Intervention (NABITA)
- NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
To Contact the Student Assistance Program:
Mobile or Online Access: Apple, Google Play & Portal
Username: UBALTFor more information visit www.ubalt.edu/StudentAssistance