Submitting Your Forms
The Office of the University Registrar accepts forms:
- in person in Academic Center, Room 126
- via fax at 410.837.4820
- via postal mail at
University of Baltimore Office of Records and Registration
Academic Center 126
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
- via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be sure to include all necessary information and signatures. Documents lacking required information may delay processing.
Class Schedules and Degree Plans
- Add/Drop a Course
- Change Your Graduate Major/Transfer Credits
- Change Your Undergraduate Major/Declare a Minor
Changing/Verifying Information on Record
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Permission to Release Educational Records Information
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
Learn more about student privacy.
- UB/Coppin State University Collaborative
- UB/Maryland Institute College of Art Collaborative
- UB/Towson University Collaborative
- University System of Maryland Application for Inter-Institutional Enrollment
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee Differential Exemption Request (DREAM Act)
- Petition for Change in Residency Classification
Learn more about residency status at UB.