Windows 8/10 Setup for Secure Wireless
Configuration is no longer necessary when connecting to the UB secure wireless network. Please follow the steps below to connect your Windows 8/10 device.
- Make sure the wireless is turned on.
- Open your desktop tile or click Settings from the Windows 8 charms bar (can access by pressing the Windows logo key + [C] on the keyboard or by placing the mouse in either corner on the right side of the screen).
- Click the wireless bar.
- Click ubalt-secure or eduroam.
- Connect automatically should be checked.
- Click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your netID/current password for ubalt secure. For eduroam enter netID@ubalt.edu /current password.
If you need additional assistance please contact the OTS Call Center at 410-837-6262 or email@example.com.