Hours for computer labs supported by the Office of Technology Services are listed on this page. Looking for another lab? Click for the Division of Science, Information Arts and Technologies lab page or the School of Communications Design lab page.
Lab hours are modified during intersession and for most UB-observed holidays. Check this page often for changes to lab hours.
Jan 5 – Jan 25; Normal hours resume all labs on Jan 26th
Following regular semester hours (see below)
|Academic Center 135||CLOSED||7am - 11pm||7am - 11pm||7am - 11pm||7am - 11pm||7am - 5pm||7am - 5pm|
|Business Center 002 & 015||CLOSED||8am - 9pm||8am - 9pm||8am - 9pm||8am - 9pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm|
|Langsdale Library, LC 300 1||10am-7pm||8am -10pm||8am -10pm||8am -10pm||8am -10pm||8am -6pm||10am- 7pm|
|Law Center 910 & AL 911 2||10am - 1am||7am - 1am||7am - 1am||7am - 1am||7am - 1am||7am -1am||7am - 1am|
|Student Center 001||CLOSED||8am - 9pm||8am - 9pm||8pm - 9pm||8am - 9pm||8am -4pm||8am - 4pm|
- Computers are accessed using your UB netID and password.
- For assistance when using the labs, contact the OTS Call Center.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the labs.
- Labs are for authorized users only.
- All lab users are required to adhere to Public Safety building access policies.
- All labs are closed during University-observed holidays.
- If a lab is not open at the scheduled time above, please contact the closest public safety desk for assistance.
- During intersession, lab hours are usually reduced. Please note posted signs.
1The computers in Langsdale are available when the library is open. Refer to the Langsdale Library website for their hours.
2The computers in Angelos Law 910/911 are available when the building is open. See the Law Library website for details. You will need your Bee Card for early- and late-hour building access, which is limited to current UB students, staff, and faculty with a valid UB ID. No guests are allowed during these hours.
For support with Lexis and Westlaw, please see a Law Librarian.