Lab Hours May 22-29
|Academic Center 135||8am-6pm||8am - 5pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Business Center 002 & 015||8am-6pm||8am-5pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Langsdale Library, LC 300 1||8am-6pm||8am-6pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Law Center 906, 910 & 911 2||7am-1am||7am-6pm||7am-6pm||10am-6pm||CLOSED|
|Student Center 206||9am-6pm||9am-5pm||CLOSED||CLOSED
Spring and Fall Semester Hours
|Sun||Mon - Thur||Fri||Sat|
|Academic Center 135||CLOSED||8am - 9pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm|
|Business Center 002 & 015||CLOSED||8am - 9pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm|
|Langsdale Library, LC 300 1||10am-7pm||8am - 10pm||8am -6pm||10am- 7pm|
|Law Center 906, 910 & 911 2||10am - 1am||7am - 1am||7am -1am||8am - 1am|
|Student Center 206||CLOSED||8am - 9pm||8am -5pm||8am - 5pm|
- Computers are accessed using your UB netID and password.
- For assistance when using the labs, contact the OTS Call Center.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the labs.
- Labs are for authorized users only.
- All lab users are required to adhere to Public Safety building access policies.
- All labs are closed during University-observed holidays.
- If a lab is not open at the scheduled time above, please contact the closest public safety desk for assistance.
- During intersession, lab hours are usually reduced. Please note posted signs.
The use of the computers in AL 910 and 911 is limited to currently enrolled UB students, staff, and faculty. The labs are open until 1 a.m., except during University holidays and emergency building closures. Hours are extended until 2 a.m. during the law school study and exam periods.
1The computers in Langsdale are available when the library is open. Langsdale Library's hours are posted on their website.
2You will need your Bee Card for early- and late-hour building access, which is limited to current UB students, staff, and faculty with a valid UB ID. No guests are allowed during these hours.
For support with Lexis and Westlaw, please see a Law Librarian.