Leaders learn here.
For nearly 100 years, the University of Baltimore has excelled in developing leaders in Baltimore and beyond. UB is nationally recognized for serving career-focused working adults, and our approach to education is different by design. Accelerated programs, stackable credentials, experiential learning and flexible program delivery define the UB learning experience.
UB offers more than 70 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs aligned with high-demand careers. Undergraduate programs in particular are grouped into five Professional Pathways:
- Law, Justice and Public Affairs
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Communication and Design
- Psychology, Health and Human Services
- Cybersecurity, Gaming and Technology.
Whether you're at the undergraduate or graduate level, you'll rely on much more than just textbooks to gain the knowledge you need. At UB, hands-on experience is a critical part of your education. For example, you might:
- travel to Thailand to visit local companies and learn about global business challenges
- put your applied simulation skills to work at one of many area gaming companies
- partner with a faculty member on a research project you'll present as a team at an industry conference.
Our students and graduates exemplify the value of a UB education and have helped the University achieve a number of prominent rankings:
- 6th among all Maryland universities for the highest-paid graduates (Baltimore Business Journal)
- No. 1 in Maryland and among the top 20 universities nationally for working adults (Washington Monthly)
- top 10 percent of universities nationally—and No. 2 in Maryland—for advancing the economic mobility of its students (CollegeNET).