The University of Baltimore offers programs at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Md., in a variety of convenient formats.
B.S. in Health Systems Management: Classes are held Saturdays in 10-week sessions, and students have the opportunity to take additional courses online.
- B.S. in Simulation and Digital Entertainment: This program is offered to transfer students only at USG. Classes are offered weekdays during daytime hours. Articulation agreements allow smooth transitions and credit transfer from area community colleges.
M.A. in Publications Design:
Classes are held during weekends.
- Master of Professional Studies in Justice Leadership and Management (M.P.S.): Classes are offered evenings to accommodate working professionals.
- M.S. in Forensic Science-High Technology Crime: Classes for this 10-course program are offered evenings to accommodate working professionals.
- M.S. in Health Systems Management: UB offers the companion master's program to its bachelor's program at the Universities at Shady Grove. You can complete this program through a combination of convenient Saturday classroom sessions and online coursework.
Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.): You can complete this NASPAA-accredited program through a combination of online and on-site courses, which are held on six selected weekends within a 15-week semester.
- Doctor of Public Administration (D.P.A.): You can complete the program through a combination of online and onsite courses, which are held on six selected weekends within a 15-week semester. Admission is for the fall semester only.
student support services coordinator at USG
Universities at Shady Grove
9630 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
Why the Universities at Shady Grove is the right campus for you:
- The MD-355/I-270 "high-tech" corridor where USG is located is Montgomery County's primary economic engine, concentrated in the biotech industry but highly diversified with advanced professional, research and tech services at its core—and it's only expected to expand.
- The Universities at Shady Grove campus provides all of the services and facilities you need for a successful university career, including academic advising, career services, disability support services, library and media support facilities and tutoring.
- As a UB student attending USG, you pay the same tuition and have the same financial aid opportunities as does any other UB student. (You may pay differing fees based on your home campus.)
- Classes in UB's programs at USG are taught by the same recognized UB faculty who teach at the Baltimore campus.
- You'll graduate with a UB degree that is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.