The same high-quality programs in a Rockville, Md., location that's convenient for you.
The University of Baltimore offers undergraduate, master's and doctoral programs at the
Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Md., in a variety of convenient weekday, weekend and online formats.
B.S. in Health Systems Management: Classes are held Saturdays in 10-week sessions, and students have the opportunity to take additional courses online.
B.S. in Simulation and Digital Entertainment: This program is offered to transfer students only at USG. Classes are offered weekdays during daytime hours. Articulation agreements allow smooth transitions and credit transfer from area community colleges.
Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.): You can complete this NASPAA-accredited program through a combination of online and on-site courses, which are held on six selected weekends within a 15-week semester.
Doctor of Public Administration (D.P.A.): You can complete the program through a combination of online and onsite courses, which are held on six selected weekends within a 15-week semester. Admission is for the fall semester only.
student support services coordinator
Why the Universities at Shady Grove is the right campus for you:
- The MD-355/I-270 "high-tech" corridor where USG is located is Montgomery County's primary economic engine, concentrated in the biotech industry but highly diversified with advanced professional, research and tech services at its core—and it's only expected to expand.
- The Universities at Shady Grove campus provides all of the services and facilities you need for a successful university career, including academic advising, career services, disability support services, library and media support facilities and tutoring.
- As a UB student attending USG, you pay the same tuition and have the same financial aid opportunities as does any other UB student. (You may pay differing fees based on your home campus.)
- Classes in UB's programs at USG are taught by the same recognized UB faculty who teach at the Baltimore campus.
- You'll graduate with a UB degree that is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.