You don't have to come to Baltimore for a UB degree.
Check the UB calendar for upcoming events.
The University of Baltimore offers master's and bachelor's programs at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Maryland, in a variety of formats, including weekend, online and fast-paced 10-week sessions to ensure you can complete your degree as quickly as you'd like.
UB Programs at USG
- M.A. in Integrated Design (formerly Publications Design)
- M.P.S. in Justice Leadership and Management (courses available online)
- M.S. in Forensic Science--High Tech Crime
- M.S. in Health Systems Management
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Doctor of Public Administration (D.P.A.)
- Graduate Certificate in Government Financial Management
UB is now offering in-state tuition to graduate students in Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia (Arlington, Loudoun, Fairfax and Prince William counties and Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas and Manassas Park).
Your UB at USG education is now even more affordable.
Meet the growing demand for cybersecurity experts and become an expert in investigating computer-generated crime, financial fraud and health-care fraud.
5 reasons to choose USG:
1. You'll study along a high-tech hub.The MD-355/I-270 "high-tech" corridor where USG is located is Montgomery County's primary economic engine, concentrated in the biotech industry but highly diversified with advanced professional, research and tech services at its core—and it's only expected to expand.
2. USG is a full-service campus.The USG campus provides all of the services and facilities you need for a successful university career, including academic advising, career services, disability support services, library and media support facilities and tutoring.
3. You pay the same tuition and have the same financial aid opportunities.
4. Your faculty are experts in their fields.Classes in UB's programs at USG are taught by the same recognized UB faculty who teach at the Baltimore campus.
5. Your degree will be from UB.You'll graduate with a UB degree that is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.