Skip to content

If you have attended a college or university outside of the United States, you must arrange, at your expense, to have your academic record evaluated by a U.S. credential evaluation service. For transfer and graduate applicants, this evaluation must be done on a course-by-course basis and include GPA calculation to a 4.0 grading scale. For more information, please contact each service directly for a reliable, up-to-date quote. UB does not evaluate transcripts from non-U.S. schools.

Recommended Evaluation Service

World Educational Services
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Tel: 212.966.6311
Fax: 212.739.6100

Applicants are advised to use World Educational Services' "International Credential Advantage Package" service. World Educational Services will verify your academic records with the issuing institution(s) and include verified copies with the evaluation report. You will not need to arrange for your official academic records to be sent by the issuing institution(s) directly to UB.

Additional Evaluation Services

UB accepts evaluation reports from services that are current members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. A few are listed below. Others are listed at

Center for Applied Research, Evaluation, and Education
P.O. Box 18358
Anaheim, CA 92817
Tel: (714) 237-9272
Fax: (714) 237-9279

International Consultants of Delaware
3600 Market Street, Suite 450
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2651
Tel: 215.243.5858

International Education Research Foundation
P. O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
Tel: 310.258.9451
Fax: 310.342.7086

Last Published 3/8/17