Our alumni are everywhere.
Many of our 48,000 UB alumni are leaders in industries like health care, defense, education, government and information technology.
Companies that recently hired graduates
Check out some of the companies that have hired recent UB graduates:
- Anthem Engineering, LLC
- Apex Investigative Services, Inc.
- Arthur F. Bell & Associates
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Bank of America
- Bon Secours Community Works
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Breakaway Games
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Department of Public Safety and Corrections
- Department of Transportation
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Maryland Department of Mental Health and Hygiene
- Maryland Office of the Public Defender
- Masters Security
- Morgan Stanley
- National Building Museum
- Northrop Grumman
- People's Community Health Centers
- T. Rowe Price
- Under Armour
- US Naval Academy
- US Office of Personnel Management
- Zenimax Online Studios
Our recent graduates self-reported the above information in destination surveys .
alumni who have started their own businesses
- Emily Arrison, M.A. 07, Timeless Paper
- Ruth Carliner, M.S. '94, The Velvet Chocolatier
- Lindsay E. Buscher, M.P.A. '03, Urban Chic
- Jennifer L. King, B.S. '93, Jennifer King Designs
- Nicole M. Maskell, B.S. '05, Sweetie Beads
- David Shapiro, J.D. '84, Shapiro's Deli
- Stacey Stube, B.S. '08, Elsa Fitzgerald
- Ben Tehranian, B.S. '80, Cooking with Ben
- Jennifer Vick, B.S. '91, Lax So Hard
our alumni on linkedin
To find our more about where our alumni work, visit our LinkedIn University page. You can also follow the Career and Professional Development Center on LinkedIn.