Office Hours:Monday-Thurs: 8:30am - 5:30pm Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Walk-in Appointments:Available for first-time visitors (including student veterans and military personnel) on a first-come, first-served basis during the following times:
- Monday: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 10:00am -11:30am
The Counseling Center delivers mental health services to UB students.
We promote personal growth and assist students with personal, social and academic concerns.
Our services include:
- individual counseling
- group counseling
- psychiatric referrals
- consultation with faculty and staff to address student concerns
- outreach programs
- crisis intervention.
- Myra Waters, Ph.D., Director
- Marquette W. Turner, Ph.D., Psychologist
- El Schoepf, Clinical Extern, University of Baltimore
Academic Center, Room 111
1420 N. Charles St.
Note that this is not a secure or confidential email address. It is also not an emergency contact.