Other UBalt offices that may be able to assist you:
Below are some links you may find helpful.
- Center for the Study of White American Culture is a multiracial organization supporting cultural exploration and self-discovery among white Americans.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center of Baltimore and Central Maryland seeks to achieve equality, understanding and respect for the diversity of the greater Baltimore GLBT community while also providing quality support services, facilities and professional resources for the development and well-being of individuals and groups. They are located at 241 W. Chase St., 410.837.5445. For questions, call their hotline at 410.837.8888 from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation identifies, inspires, prepares and positions Latino Leaders in the classroom, community and workforce.
- NAACP aims to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.
- National Organization for Women is one of the largest organizations for feminist activists in the United States.
- National Women's History Month Project is an educational nonprofit organization. Their mission is to recognize and celebrate the diverse and historic accomplishments of women by providing information and educational materials and programs.
- Queer Resources Directory provides a wide range of resources for all aspects of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual culture.
- SeniorNet is a nonprofit with an emphasis on older adult education about the World Wide Web.