Preparing you not just for work, but for life.
- M.S. in Applied Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Global Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling Studies
Our undergraduate programs are flexible and comprehensive, and they prepare you for:
- careers that require strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- graduate-level education relating to professional psychology.
Our graduate programs offer you professional development for successful careers in counseling psychology, industrial and organizational psychology and related fields. Our Certificate in Professional Counseling Studies program—an ideal progression from the master's program in Applied Psychology—can prepare you to fulfill the requirements and sit for the examination to become a licensed clinical professional counselor.
Take advantage of the University's location in the greater Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan region to access to a wide variety of internships and co-ops at federal, state, private and nonprofit agencies.
Pursue research in the William and Althea Wagman Laboratory, which offers a sensory deprivation room, an individual testing room and a wet lab to support your research.
The Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences has a partnership with the National Aquarium that facilitates ongoing service-learning opportunities for undergraduate and graduate psychology students.