The Schaefer Center for Public Policy is Maryland's preeminent applied research and policy analysis center.
Read the latest reports from the Schaefer Center:
- Baltimore City Community College: Tapping into Unrealized Potential to Change Lives
- Disparities in Access to Cardiac Care Among Baltimore City Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services: Parole and Probation Agent Workload Study
- Maryland Million Hearts Evaluation
- Wait Time Observations from the Maryland 2014 General Election
- Charter School Study Prepared for the Maryland State Department of Education
- How Has the Baltimore County Public School System Addressed Disproportionate Minority Suspensions?