Cyber Forensics Degree Requirements
- These requirements apply to students entering this program in fall 2022 and thereafter.
- Read the course descriptions.
This 30-credit program requires the following:
Core Courses (30 credits)
- CYFI 600 Legal Issues in High Technology Crime
- CYFI 605 Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic
- CYFI 610 Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime
- CYFI 620 Forensic Investigative Techniques I
- CYFI 625 Information Systems, Threats, Attacks and Defense Strategies
- CYFI 630 Introduction to Cryptography
- CYFI 700 Mobile Forensics
- CYFI 720 Forensic Investigative Techniques II
- CYFI 725 Computer and Digital Forensics
- CYFI 750 Cyber Forensics Capstone
as of fall 2022