Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations Degree Requirements
- These requirements apply to students entering this program in fall 2019 and thereafter.
- Read the course descriptions.
This 30-credit program requires the following:
Core Courses (30 credits)
- FSCS 601 Legal Issues in High Technology Crime
- FSCS 610 Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime
- FSCS 615 Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic
- FSCS 620 Forensic Investigative Techniques I
- FSCS 630 Introduction to Cryptography
- FSCS 685 Issues in Forensic Investigations
- FSCS 720 Forensic Investigative Techniques II
- FSCS 727 Computer and Digital Forensics
- FSCS 728 Information Systems, Threats, Attacks and Defense Strategies
- FSCS 730 Incident Response
as of fall 2019