Academic advisers, academic program coordinators and program directors are available to help you with:
For general advising questions or if you are unsure about whom to contact regarding advising: Contact Megan Manley (410.837.5128), director of academic advising in the College of Public Affairs.
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major: Contact the Office of Freshman Advising.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your adviser:
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Justice Leadership and Management (M.P.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)