Skip to content

Academic advisers, academic program coordinators and program directors are available to help you with:

For general advising questions or if you are unsure about whom to contact regarding advising: Contact Megan Manley (410.837.5128), director of academic advising in the College of Public Affairs.

  • registration and course scheduling
  • degree requirements
  • taking courses off campus
  • repeat/replace
  • transfer credits
  • change of major
  • withdrawing from classes.

Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major: Contact the Office of Freshman Advising.

For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your adviser: