Leonard J. Attman
Leonard J. Attman has more than four decades of experience in residential and commercial real estate development. Through his participation in the Attman/Glazer corporations and affiliates, he has developed property, chiefly in Maryland’s Anne Arundel, Baltimore, and Howard counties.
Mr. Attman is a founder of the A&G Management company, Inc. who successfully manages apartment communities and shopping centers. Mr. Attman is President of Attman Properties who manages commercial properties located in Baltimore County, Baltimore City and Anne Arundel County; these properties service over 100 businesses. Mr. Attman is Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Future Care Health and Management who manages nursing home facilities, servicing 2,000 patients and provides employment for over 2,300 people.
Mr. Attman attended the University of Maryland, and he is extensively involved in many professional, civic, and philanthropic organizations, which include:
- Board of Directors, Sinai Hospital
- Served on Beth Tfiloh Brotherhood Board
- Advisory Board for the Shock Trauma Unit at the University of MD Medical Systems
- Board of Directors for Signal 13 Foundation for the Baltimore City Police Dept.
- Board of Directors for The Maryland Stadium Authority
- Advisory Board for Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Board of Directors Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
- Executive Committee for Israel Bonds
- Executive Committee for Jewish National Fund
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- LifeBridge Health Budget and Finance Committee
- LifeBridge Health Land Use and Development Committee
- The Jemicy School
- The Bar/Bat Mitzvah Program with the Jewish National Fund in Maryland