Global Field Study: Next Steps
Once you have been accepted to participate in one of our Global Field Study courses, you'll need to follow the next few steps to ensure a safe and satisfying educational experience.
1. Register through WorldStrides (our travel partner) and pay the initial deposit by the published deadline. You'll receive a unique url to register.
2. Register for MGMT 498/798 for the appropriate semester. A permission will be placed in the system and you will be notified when to register.
3. If you do not have a passport or it will expire soon, get started on completing that process.
4. If you will need a Visa, start working with the embassy now in case extra documentation is needed. Pay the remaining amount for the trip, if required. (Not all trips have an additional payment required after the initial deposit.)
5. Complete and submit the following documents:
- Wright Global Scholarship acceptance of terms document
- Trip Release Form
- Risk Release Form
- Emergency Contact Form
6. Consult with your personal physician regarding any additional medications you may need or concerns regarding your international travel including any vaccinations you may need to receive.
7. Complete and submit proof of the following: