Easy to add, easy to spend.
Your Campus Cash account is a prepaid spending account to use on and off campus at locations that accept the Bee Card. You and your approved family members and friends can go online anytime to add funds, and you'll have a safe and convenient way to make purchases on and off campus without having to carry cash. Check below for special offers from Campus Cash merchants!
- You must make a deposit to your Campus Cash account before using it for purchases.
- Your Campus Cash and pre-paid parking accounts are not related; they're two separate accounts.
- Your bookstore credit is not Campus Cash. Bookstore credit can only be used at these locations.
The first time you access your Campus Cash account online, you'll need to complete the registration process.
Once you've done so, you can:
- add funds (which are available as soon as they're added)
- view your transaction history
- set up an automated schedule for replenishing your account
- use our new mobile friendly Campus Cash page while on the go
Check deposits can also be made into Campus Cash accounts. Please mail check deposits to:
Bee Card Campus Cash, P.O. Box 1305 Doylestown, PA 18901-0117
Where can you use Campus Cash?
Check out all the places listed below where you can use your Campus Cash both on and off campus. To use the Bee Card at any of our on or off campus merchants you must have funds in your Bee Card Campus Cash account.
- Office of the Bursar
- Parking (cashier windows only)
- Barnes & Noble at the University of Baltimore
- UB Market and Cafe
- Vending Machines
- Campus Recreation and Wellness
- A/V Services
- Campus Card Office
- Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement
- Achievement and Learning Center
You can now use Campus Cash to make purchases at the following merchants near the University of Baltimore.
Barnes & Noble at UB
62 W. Oliver St.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
1201 N. Charles St.
1020 Park Ave.
Eddies of Mt. Vernon
7 W. Eager St.
University Market and Deli
1228 N. Charles St.
1225 Cathedral St.
Check back often, as we are continuing to add more merchants.
Campus Cash Merchant Special Offers:
Zena's Spa Bee Card Deal:
On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we offer students with Bee Cards 20 percent off all services in our salon located at 1014 N. Charles St. We welcome walk-in’s, or appointments can be made by calling 410.783.1971.
Also, Zena's is offering a free manicure with the purchase of a spa pedicure! Call for details 410.783.1971.
Don't see your favorite place listed?
- Pick up a few Student Interest Cards and let a merchant know that you want to spend your Campus Cash there. It's a quick and easy way to let them know you have funds to spend!
- And let us know where you want to spend your Campus Cash.
Places to eat and shop help build community, and that is exactly what we want to do with our off campus program.
Accepting Campus Cash at your location is a great way to reach our community and increase overall sales.
If you would like information on how to join our program and accept Campus Cash as payment please contact us.
Call the Campus Cash Care Center (toll-free) at:
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Click here for a copy of the Bee Card Campus Cash Terms and Conditions