Find a book on Amazon or Barnes & Noble at a lower price? No worries – we'll match it. That's the Direct Difference.
How does it work?
It's pretty simple – you find a better price on a textbook you bought from us, we pay you the difference.
1. Call us to submit your price match
2. We verify that your book qualifies
3. You collect your price match cash!
What else should I know? Are there any exclusions?
A few. Let's run through the details.
- The Direct Difference Price Match is good on like-condition new or used print textbooks, sold directly by Amazon.com or BN.com.
- Marketplace vendors, independent booksellers, and third-party sellers on Amazon.com and BN.com are not covered. "Fulfilled by Amazon" orders, Warehouse Deals, membership discounts, promo code or otherwise discounted items, rental textbooks, eBooks, digital content, access codes, special orders, and previous semester purchases are also not included.
- For items purchased on or before the class start date, your Price Match request must be submitted within 5 days of purchase (by 11:59 p.m. CT).
- For items purchased after the class start date, but within 5 days of class start date, your Price Match request must be submitted on the same day of purchase (by 11:59 p.m. CT). Price Match offer is not valid on purchases made more than one week after class start date.
- The item must be the exact same textbook/ISBN, same edition, same condition (new vs. used), and same format with same supplemental items (workbooks, DVDs, etc), if applicable.
- Textbook prices and availability can change without notice; as such, we honor the price as shown on in-stock items on Amazon/BN.com at the time of your request verification.
- One price match request per item/ISBN per customer.
- Your Price Match credit will be issued via your original payment method.