UB parking garages are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
80 W. Oliver St. Note that the facility and grounds are nonsmoking areas.
Cashier hours: Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday, no cashier
- Pay in-lane with credit or debit.
- Cash is accepted by the cashier only; you must show your Bee Card and driver's license/state-issued ID to receive the UB cash rate.
- The shuttle stop is opposite the cashier's booth and is indicated by a portable sign..
- Enter/exit at any time with a Bee Card.
- When the garage is closed, cars may be retrieved at any time. Parkers may use their Bee Cards to access the pedestrian doors immediately to the left of the driveway entrance.
- Neither motorcycles nor scooters are permitted to park in garages or gated lots for safety reasons. Free parking for motorcycles and scooters is available in designated spaces behind the Academic Center. Free bicycle racks are located on Gordon Plaza and near the Fitzgerald Garage
Parking Tips: Weekends and After Hours
Always take your Bee Card or ticket with you.
You will need them to enter the facility when they are not staffed. Your Bee Card or ticket will provide access to the locked doors.
Paying with cash
Cash is only accepted when the cashiers are on duty. If the cashier is not on duty, there will be no way to validate your ticket for the applicable University rate. You would then need to pay the full rate.
If you have a Bee Card and the overhead doors are closed
- Bee Card holders with parking plans can access both garages 24 hours a day.
- At the Fitzgerald Garage, pull up to the gate as usual. Swipe your card, park and take your Bee Card with you to re-enter the facility. The overhead door will open as you approach it to drive in and again when you drive out.
If you do not have a Bee Card and the garages are closed
You may access the Fitzgerald Garage at any time. Pull a ticket in the driveway entry lane and take the ticket with you to re-enter the facility.
If you lose your ticket and no cashier is on duty
There will be no cashier available to verify that you are eligible for the UB cash rate. You will need to pay the full rate.
If you forget or lose your Bee Card and need to leave a garage after business hours
- Contact the UB Police at 410.837.4444 for access to the parking garage.
- Retrieve your vehicle and drive up to the door; the overhead rolling door will automatically rise. Drive to the exit lane and press the intercom button. A live person will answer and remotely raise the gate to allow you to exit.