You're here to invest in your future.
We're here to help.
The Office of the Bursar helps students with:
- tuition and fees (including those from prior semesters)
- paying your bill
- student refunds
- tuition refund deadlines
- requesting financial aid/loan refund checks
- military TA, waivers and third-party billing
- 1098-T tax information
- exceptions to the refund calendar (appeals)
You can buy at the Office of the Bursar:
- a duplicate Bee Card: $20
- monthly MTA passes: $55.00. (students must be attending the current semester and have a valid Bee Card at time of purchase)
Want to visit us after hours? Leave information for us in the drop box between our office and the Office of the University Registrar. The box is checked each morning.
- Tuition Due Date: November 24 (registrations after November 24 have 7 calendar days to meet financial clearance)
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: January 4
- Late Registration: Jan 5-7
- Tuition Due Date: December 16 (registrations after December 16 have 7 calendar days to meet financial clearance)
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: January 24
- Late Registration: January 25 - February 1
School of Law
- Tuition Due Date: December 2 (registrations after December 2 have 7 calendar days to meet financial clearance)
- Last day to drop and receive 100% refund of tuition and fees: January 10
- Late registration; add/drop continues: January 11 - January19
You can find additional information about important dates in the academic calendar.
Information about our Late Payment Policy.
Want to know more about refunds? Reference our Student Refunds page.