Payment Plans Available for Fall 2016:
- 4-Month Plan (due before Jul.17, Aug.17, Sept.17 and Oct.17): This payment plan should be used for all students who are registered for classes prior to July 17, 2016. The nonrefundable enrollment fee for this plan is $35.
- 3-Month Plan (due Aug.17, Sept.17 and Oct.17): This payment plan should be used for all students who are registered for classes prior to August 17, 2016. The nonrefundable enrollment fee for this plan is $35.
The University of Baltimore offers a tuition payment plan.
Tuition payment plans are interest-free, debt-free ways to spread tuition payments over a number of months.
Enrolling in the Tuition Payment Plan is easy.
- Visit tuitionpaymentplan.com.
- Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Choose the payment plan option that is best for you.
- Follow the easy steps to complete your enrollment.
If you have any questions about the plan, call 800.635.0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.
The Tuition Payment Plan is administered by HigherOne.
Note that the University of Baltimore does not offer tuition payment plans for either the summer or winter terms.
Please consider your future registration needs when signing up for a plan. Enrollment in a tuition payment plan in no way constitutes payment in full for the semester. You will receive service indicators on any balances remaining and will not be allowed to register for future terms until all payments have been received.
Payment Plan Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tuition Payment Plan?
Tuition Payment Plan is the interest-free, debt-free way to spread tuition payments over three to four months, as administered by Higher One. The Tuition Payment Plan is not a loan, so there are no interest payments, only a $35 enrollment fee.
How do I get started?
Just visit tuitionpaymentplan.com. Click "Enroll Now," and in a few, easy steps your enrollment will be complete.
What are my payment options?
Payments can be made by check, credit card or electronic funds transfer directly from your bank account.
Get the answers you need from a Tuition Payment Plan consultant by calling 800.635.0120. The consultant can help you determine your lowest-cost payment strategy.