Refer a Code of Conduct or Academic Integrity Concern
If you believe there has been a violation of the university's Academic Integrity Policy or Code of Conduct, please let us know by completing the referral form. This will allow us to work with you to ensure concerns are addressed appropriately and in compliance with university policy.
Student Conduct Process
Through the Student Conduct Process the Office of Student Support (OSS) promotes a safe, supportive, inclusive and positive university environment. The administrative process emphasizes fairness, equity, integrity, and respect for all. OSS seeks to inform all community members about their rights and responsibilities related to campus policies, and provide the opportunity for active participation.
The adjudication process for student conduct (academic integrity, student code of conduct,) is designed to foster dialogue, informed decision-making, accountability, and meaningful connection between students, faculty and staff.
The main objective of the Student Conduct Process is to reinforce student success by:
- Treating all community members with respect and acknowledging all facets of their identity.
- Providing opportunities to discuss and develop a thorough understanding of personal values and decision-making in relation to community expectations.
- Developing and advocating for policies and procedures that are rooted in fairness and equity.
- Engaging UBalt community members as active participants in the promotion of social responsibility and community support.
- Committing to continual improvement through assessment and evaluation.
- Maintains oversight of the university's conduct adjudication process to address concerns of potential violations of the Academic Integrity Policy and Student Code of Conduct.
- Promotes student conduct expectations and working in conjunction with UBalt community members to develop student policies that promote a positive learning environment.
- Provide information about university conduct expectations, the adjudication process and the policies and procedures outlined on The University of Baltimore Student Handbook webpage.
Facilitates a group of UBalt students, faculty, and staff who serve as ambassadors for the Community Standards program and adjudicate student policy violations.
- Investigates complaints brought against students for potential violations of the university's Sexual Harassment and Other Sexual Misconduct Policy.
- Appeal Submission Form
- Copyright Infringement Removal Request Form
- How to Submit an Academic Integrity Violation
- How to Submit a Student Code of Conduct Violation
- Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures- Complaints of Discrimination Against Students
- Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures - Complaints of Discrimination Against Non- Students
- Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Resources for Students
- Student Respondent Rights
- Student Conduct Process Map
- UBalt Student Handbook Webpage