As part of the hiring process, all new employees must complete the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification online. The Form I-9 is mandated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This Form is used to verify an employee's identity and to establish an employee's eligibility to work in the U.S. The employee MUST complete the Form I-9 online prior to their first day of employment. On the first day of employment Regular employees will then present their documents to a representative of Human Resources to verify their eligibility for employment. Contract employees must provide their documents prior to their first day of employment. The University of Baltimore has partnered with Equifax to maintain the Form I-9.
There are two steps to completing the Form I-9 Verification:
Complete the Form I-9 through the Equifax I-9 Management portal.
- Log in to Equifax I-9 Management.
- Read through the form and complete Section 1.
- When you are finished, click the Continue button.
- Review the information you have entered for accuracy. Check the Electronic Signature box, then Continue.
- Your I-9 has been recorded. You may choose to print and/or email the page as receipt of its completion.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to review the documents that will need to be provided to HR.
- Click Logout to end your session.
Please present your original documentation/identification (cannot be expired) to the Office of Human Resources. Please click here for a list of acceptable documents.The OHR office is located at 1319 N. Charles Street, 3rd floor. Our on-campus hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday. You may also contact us at 410-837-5410 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.