Your advisor might use Advising Notes to keep records of your appointments and easily share information and forms with you. Advising Notes is a tool available in the My Student Center. The instructions on this page step you through viewing and updating an Advising Note.
- When your advisor shares a note, you receive an email with a link to the note. The email provides standard information about the note and might include a message from the advisor. Click the link if you want to view the note through My Student Center.
- If prompted, enter your UBalt netID and password. Your browser will display the Advising Notes main page. On this main page, you can access any note your Advisor has shared.
- To open a note, click its note icon.
- Some notes might be informational only, or your advisor might be expecting some input from you. To add to the note, click the yellow update note button.
- In this screen you can add text and add an attachment. When done, click Submit. Your changes are saved and the advisor will see the update you submitted.