The University of Baltimore continues to actively monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as a priority and based on guidance from state and local officials, the Division of Enrollment Management will be operating remotely. This includes the offices of Admission, Financial Aid, and Records and Registration. During this time, we are committed to providing the same level of customer service to our prospective, admitted and enrolled students.
Welcome to your one-stop shop for all the information you need about course listings, transcripts, exam schedules and academic deadlines.
Frequently requested information:
- Transcript Request
- Upload Documents to Records Office (secure).
- Schedule of Classes
- Residency Information
- Deferment and Enrollment Verifications
- Degree Verification
- Inter-Institutional Enrollment, Nondegree, Visiting Students
- Withdrawal Policy
- Withdrawal Refund Schedule
- Order a Duplicate Diploma
Calendars and catalogs: