You've chosen UBalt. Congratulations!
That's where we come in: As your advisers, we will be one of your primary resources on campus. We'll introduce you to the people, resources and services that will make your years at UBalt productive, less stressful and (gasp!) fun.
We encourage you to talk with us at any time.
From your First-Year Placement and Registration Day until you officially declare your major (normally at the end of your second semester), we are here to guide you down your academic and career paths. You'll get to know your academic adviser (every freshman has one assigned to him or her) through meetings, at least twice every semester.
Your academic adviser will assist you with:
- academic challenges or concerns
- course selection and registration
- decisions about a major
- academic policies
- connecting to campus resources that will better your experience at UBalt.
Your Classes Explained
- Will need to revise content to reflect one Learning Community and change the part-time evening student content
Helpful How-To Guides
Looking for information about how to enroll in a course? Wondering how to find your class roster? Need to request a transcript?
Look no further. The information below will help you navigate these processes.
How-To Guides for Students
How-To Guides for Faculty (delete)
How-To Guides for Advisers
WHat To Do Next
- 1Step 1: Accept your Admission in your UBalt Portal.
2Step 2: Send your high school and college (if applicable) transcripts, and/or IB/AP Credit documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3Step 3: Complete your Math Placement (if required)
- 4Step 4: Schedule your Advising Appointment and enroll
- 5Step 5: Submit and review your FAFSA
We're on the second floor of the Academic Center, Room 209. Stop by anytime.