Tech savvy? Make a career of it.
In today’s world, nearly every field and industry is dependent on digital technology, so the demand for skilled workers is high. Whether you’re interested in working on the front lines of simulation and game design, investigating and preventing high-tech crimes or serving as a chief information officer, our Cybersecurity, Gaming and Technology Professional Pathway offers cutting-edge programs for high-demand careers. Study database applications, systems administration and data recovery, game design, cyber investigations and technology security solutions.
Professional Pathway Benefits:
- learning in small classrooms, not auditoriums
- personal career coaching
- dedicated academic advising
- professional development workshops
- internships and global field experiences
- alumni mentoring and networking
- community-engaged learning
… and on your path to success, you’ll be accompanied by students and professors who share your career interests.
Become an Honors ScholarThrough the Helen P. Denit Honors Program, you'll take part in workshops, events and trips that will enhance your academic credentials. You'll also:
- nurture your leadership skills
- foster your commitment to community engagement and cultural diversity
- develop personally and professionally.
- Applied Information Technology (B.S.)
- Cyber Forensics (B.S.)
- Environmental Sustainability (B.A.)
- Information Systems and Technology Management (B.S.)
- Simulation and Game Design (B.S.)
In 2017, UBalt ranked No. 17 on Animation Career Review's list
of the top 25 public game design schools and colleges.
- computer systems analyst
- data analyst
- database administrator
- digital forensics investigator
- game designer or tester
- information security administrator/analyst
- networking and computer systems administrator
- software developer/programmer
Internships and Employers
- ABC Imaging
- Big Huge Games
- Direct Dimension
- federal, state and local government
- Firaxis Games
- L3 Applied Defense Solutions
- Northrop Grumman
- Unit-e Technologies
- ZeniMax Online Studios