Leaders learn here.
Whether you want to become a CPA, an entrepreneur, a financial analyst or the next great marketer, this pathway will enable you to gain the skills and competencies that will set you apart in the workplace. Your business education will be backed by the highest accreditation standards—AACSB International—and our personal attention, professional academic advisers, active internship program, global field experiences and more will ready you for your career. You'll also have access to a network of more than 27,000 business graduates in Baltimore and beyond.
What you’ll learn in the classroom (or online) is all about making an impact on the people you will lead or the ideas you will generate. This pathway is the starting point, your degree is the mile marker and your ideal career is the finish line.
Professional Pathway Benefits:
- learning in small classrooms, not auditoriums
- personal career coaching
- dedicated academic advising
- professional development workshops
- internships and global field experiences
- alumni mentoring and networking
- community-engaged learning
… and on your path to success, you’ll be accompanied by students and professors who share your career interests.
Become an Honors ScholarThrough the Helen P. Denit Honors Program, you'll take part in workshops, events and trips that will enhance your academic credentials. You'll also:
- nurture your leadership skills
- foster your commitment to community engagement and cultural diversity
- develop personally and professionally.
Business Administration (B.S.)
- Accounting (also available fully online for transfer students)
- Data Analytics
- Early Entry Law/Prelaw
- Entrepreneurship Fellows Program
- General Business (also available fully online for transfer students)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Real Estate and Economic Development
- Risk Management and Insurance.
- Information Systems and Technology Management (B.S.)
- banking, investment and financial services
- corporate finance
- data analytics
- general management
- information technology
- marketing and sales
- real estate
Internships and Employers
- Baltimore Orioles
- Bozzuto Management Co.
- Ernst & Young
- Legg Mason
- Lockheed Martin
- McCormick & Co.
- Morgan Stanley
- T. Rowe Price
- TD Bank
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Under Armour