Chapter 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Remember to certify your enrollment!
Once your paperwork has been processed through VA, you must certify your enrollment monthly through the VA Web site at http://www.gibill.va.gov/.
As a new student to UBalt, please complete the following list to utilize your Montgomery GI Benefits:
- Complete VA Form 22-1990, Application for Educational Benefits, online.
- Complete the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form once you have enrolled in your courses.
- Provide a copy of your DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility.
- Review the UBalt Veterans Benefits Checklist.
- Submit all paperwork to UBalt's Office of Financial Aid.
Transferring to UBalt?
If you have utilized Military and Veteran Benefits at another school, please complete the following steps:
- Submit the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form
- Submit a copy of your DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility
- Submit the Request for Change of Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995)
A credit evaluation must be completed for undergraduate students by the Office of Admission.