The University of Baltimore Office of Admission is excited to welcome prospective and admitted students to campus in person! Our Admission Counselors are eager to help you and answer your questions.
- Office Hours:
- Appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm
- Walk-in: Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm
- Virtual Only: Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm
- We are still available to assist you virtually! Click here to connect with an Admission Counselor by phone, email, LiveChat or Zoom!
- Register for a virtual event to learn more about becoming a UBalt student.
UBalt is centrally located in midtown Baltimore, the core of the city’s creative district, and just minutes away from the city’s growing finance, healthcare, technology and nonprofit sectors. We are seamlessly integrated into all Baltimore offers professionally and personally.
Our neighborhood’s Walk Score is 94, so you donʼt need a car to get around. You are just steps away from theaters, museums, restaurants, nightlife and other cultural attractions. A free, 10-minute bus ride downtown takes you to The Inner Harbor, National Aquarium and Orioles and Ravens stadiums. Or walk across the street to Penn Station and hop a train for a quick trip to Washington, D.C., New York City or Philadelphia.
Baltimore’s combination of small-town charm and urban chic makes it a great place to go to college, and one of the top major U.S. cities in which to attend college.
If you are ready to learn more about UBalt, sign up for a campus tour today. If you are with a high school or other organization, and you would like to bring a group or class to visit campus, sign up for a group tour.