See yourself here.
- Knowledge That Works for you. Our career-focused classes are taught by industry experts who care about your success.
- A university in the middle of it all. UB's campus is at the center of cultural and professional opportunities in Charm City.
- Less stress about student debt. You'll get a real-world education without the out-of-this-world price tag.
April 15: spring review date for fall 2018 applications
Aug. 15: summer/final review date for fall 2018 applications
Nov. 1: priority spring application review date
Nov. 9: spring registration opens
Dec. 15: priority spring registration date (failure to register for spring on or before this date jeopardizes any scholarship offer)
Dec. 31: apply for fall or spring by this date and your application fee will be waived
UB has rolling admission, which means there is no set deadline for application submissions and we will admit students until the class is full. However, you should apply as early as possible to ensure that you get the best consideration for scholarships and class availability. If you have earned 24 college credits you can apply with coursework in progress, rather than wait until the end of the current semester.
Accelerate your learning
It's never too early to start planning ahead. Depending on your major, it may be possible to graduate with multiple degrees sooner, saving you both time and money.
- If you plan to earn a graduate degree, you may be eligible to take up to 9 graduate credits that apply to both your undergraduate and master's degrees through one of our accelerated options.
- If you're interested in law, it's possible to finish your undergraduate and law degrees in just six years through our Law School Early Entry option.
- You can take advantage of the Automatic Admit Option to the UB School of Law. If you qualify you will be automatically admitted to law school following your graduation from a UB undergraduate program.
For more information, contact your admission counselor.