Complete your bachelor's degree for free.
The University of Baltimore is committed to providing you access to in-demand and career-focused academic programs. Through The Bob Parsons Scholarship Fund, we are investing in Pell Grant eligible transfer and military/veteran students by providing financial support toward tuition and fees while you complete your bachelor's degree.
This award pays the difference between your Pell Grant award and our in-state tuition and fees. Here's how it works, as an example:
|Full Time Instate Tuition and Fees, per year, estimated:||$9,000|
|Your Pell Grant Award covers:||$4,000|
|The Bob Parsons Scholarship Fund will pay:||$5,000|
* you may still required to pay for books, parking, and other fees, as applicable.
That basically means you won't have to pay out of pocket for your undergraduate degree, thanks to the generosity of The Bob Parsons Foundation.
Are you are eligible for the scholarship?
- Complete an associate degree OR be an active-duty Military, Veteran, Reservist or Maryland National Guard who has earned a minimum of 60 semester credits (or an equivalent combination of prior learning credits and academic credit)
- Be Pell Grant eligible (complete and submit to UB the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for consideration)
- Enroll as a full-time student (12 credits or more per semester)
- Be applying as a new undergraduate transfer student and pursuing your first bachelor’s degree
- Meet the requirements to qualify for Maryland in-state tuition rates.