Every day is Transfer Decision Day.
Take the next step to finish what you started.
Thinking about transferring to UB? There's still time to apply, enroll and start classes Aug. 27, and we'll help you make it happen. Here's how:
- Apply online today. (Use code FA18GEN, available for a limited time, to waive the $35 application fee.)
- Visit UB's Office of Admission for a one-stop-shop enrollment experience:
- Bring with you the official transcripts from all schools you've attended.
- Receive an on-the-spot admission decision.
- Be connected with an adviser who can help you enroll and with financial aid staff who can discuss available options with you.
UB's Office of Admission is located in the Academic Center, Room 117. Current hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 am.-noon.
You can afford UB.
At UB, earning your degree doesn't mean breaking the bank. If you’re an incoming transfer student, we’ll automatically consider you for merit scholarships; if you qualify, you could receive up to $3,500 per year for up to three years. Find out if you're eligible.
TRANSFERRING MADE EASY
Office of Admission
Academic Center, Room 117
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
1.877.ApplyUB (toll free) or 410.837.4777
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Selected Saturdays: 9 a.m.-noon
Check Your Application Status
You can check your application status, review and update your information, or submit any documents through MyUB.